A. OUR SERVICES:
We provide the following services:
- BUILDING CONSULTANCY: we have experience of designing various types of projects like, residential buildings, apartments, commercial buildings, industries, religious structures, hospitals, educational institutes, interior design.
- CONSTRUCTION: we provide turn-key based construction services for both RCC and Steel Structure based building systems. We have sufficient steel shutter and other construction equipment’s and machineries. For large scale RCC structure projects, labor contract based services are also considered.
- REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENT: we develop buildings as joint venture development basis.
B. MANAGEMENT INFORMATION:
- Engr. Mohammad Adnan
(B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, BUET)
Managing Partner & Principal Structural Engineer
Work Experience: 15 years
Engineer Mohammad Adnan, the Managing Partner of this company has a successful history in the field of structural design and project management in home and abroad in renowned consulting and construction firms. Since 2009 to till date, he is working in partnership at K I O S K Consultants and Construction, K I O S K Steel Structure Limited and Revive Asset. Within this tenure, he had successfully completed structural design of a large number of apartment, industry, hospital, medical college, religious complex, educational institutes, commercial & mixed use projects. Under his leadership, KIOSK Consultants and Construction has been working with CFS Engineers LLC, Virginia, USA; jointly on light gage steel framing system design works. With his dynamic leadership, the companies have successfully completed the constructions of a good number of RCC and Steel Structure projects and many projects are ongoing now.
- Ar. Wali Muhammad
(Bachelor of Architecture, BUET)
Principal Architect & Partner
Work Experience: 14 years
Architect Wali Muhammad, Partner of K I O S K Consultants and Construction had work experience with senior architects and engineers to achieve vast experiences in Building Design, Interior Design and Construction Technology. He has experience to work with both indigenous and foreign consulting firms. Since 2009 to till date, he is also working in partnership at K I O S K Consultants and Construction, K I O S K Steel Structure Limited and Revive Asset. Within this tenure, he had successfully completed architectural design of a large number of apartment, industry, hospital, medical college, religious complex, educational institutes, commercial & mixed use projects. He is now a full member of IAB (Institute of Architects, Bangladesh) and enlisted architect of RAJUK and CDA (Chittagong Development Authority).
C. TECHNICAL MANPOWER:
K I O S K Group has all sorts of technical manpower to handle all types of services, it provides as stated below:
- i) Architects
- ii) Design Engineers
iii) G.M. (Construction)
- iv) D.G.M. (Construction)
- v) Project Co-ordinator
- vi) Estimator
vii) Project Engineers
viii) Site Engineers
- ix) Senior Executive (supply chain)
- x) Executive (Logistics & purchase)
- xi) Accounts
xii) Site Supervisors
xiii) Security Guards
xiv) Office Assistants